Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 290 of Summer

Kara and I have decided to try and challenge each other on occasion to keep our writing sharp. Here is my latest challenge from her (after she totally rocked the Momo challenge!). This was insanely harder than I imagined it would be. I get what Summer is thinking but I have a really hard time translating that into a way that she would say it. I think I barely passed on this one.

Tomorrow's challenge for Nicole is to write an internal monologue from the point of view of Summer from 500 Days of Summer, struggling with making the decision of whether or not/ why to break-up with Joseph Gordon-Levitt .

This was fair from the start. It was clear that this wasn't a relationship. He wanted a label on it, but that doesn't mean that I had to believe the label was true. As great as it seems like it's been the past few months, life changes things.

Life changes people.

I can't do this couple life. I don't love him how he needs me to. We can't keep pretending that this is all real. Not when we believe different things about where this is going.

"I think we should stop seeing each other."





Challenge: Come up with a back story to one of your favorite songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment